Our one-of-a kind Christian print magazine has been bringing nice singles together since 1981. We are a bi-monthly print publication for singles and pen pals.

"It really does work and at such a nominal fee"

Dear Singles Scene,

I should have written LONG before this, but a lot has been happening in my life!
I joined "nicesingles.com". The man I married had been looking a lot of different places and had spent thousands of dollars searching for a compatible Christian wife. God lead us to each other through your publication. Now we both are avid readers of the magazine "Mother Earth News" and that is where we both found your advertisement. What a blessing! He joined the month before I did.

June of _____he put his ad in and I found it on your web site. I placed mine the following month. I really didn't expect to find some one to marry. Just to be friends with or write to! Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I'd find someone that I'm still so in love with 2 years later!


I joined in July and I scanned all the ads - but wanted one that DIDN'T ask for height, looks, weight, etc. like you were (excuse the expression) - "ordering up a piece of meat". I wanted God to be in charge of the choice.


My husband's ad merely explained how happy he was and a little about him. And the gift of a smile you can give to others.


We talked on line and sent photos after a few months. All the things we had in common were amazing.
If we let God do the leading and let God do the chosing then HE will give us the best. Seek HIS KINGDOM FIRST and HE will give you the desires of your heart because all these things will be added on to you! AND HE HAS!!

Thank you for your advertisement. It really does work and at such a nominal fee that even I could afford it. Well, worth the price I paid!

May God Bless you this Christmas Season and all who are searching for that special some one. In your ad don't give your list of qualifications JUST let God chose for you! Don't be too specific or you could be losing the love of your life.

I thank you again and I thank God most of all.

Sincerely,
Eileen M.